It is an apple strudel and it's really easy to make, all you need is . . .
1. filo or puff pastry
2. two apples
6. two crunchy biscuits
7. sugar (no particular type)
8. a baking tray
10. a tea towel or bit of cloth bigger than your sheets of pastry put together . . .
1. Role your pastry out on a board until its very thin and in the rough shape of a rectangle, then place it on your tea towel ( if you have sheets of pastry lay them out onto the tea towel in a rectangle.)
2. melt a little bit of butter in a pan then spread it on your pastry (sorry I can't be more specific.)
3. sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon over the pastry.
4. grate the apple in a bowl and smash up the biscuits mix it in a bowl with the raisins using your hands then sprinkle over the pastry.
5. break the chocolate up into squares the line it up on one of the short sides of the rectangle.
6. role up the pastry starting from the end with the chocolate. An easy way to role is to pull the tea towel up slowly so the pastry rolls up.
7. to bake put on the baking tray on the middle shelf and on a fan oven turn to 180 c for 30 to 40 minuets ( I can't tell you it in fahrenheit but I'm sure you can google it!)
Serve how you want . . .
The good thing about this recipe is that you can change what you want in the filling and make your own version of it. For a christmassy one just add about 400 g's of old christmas cake or pudding xxx